Monday, November 17, 2014

Mom


Ma, you such a wonderful women in my life. Even you don't have high education but you know everything and you can do anything that I even can't do that. You know how to handle every situation and you can handle family with care. I love you ma. I don't know what will happen to me if I don't have you at my side ma. I really need you and if can I don't want you go from my life. Even I know I'm not a good son for you, but I will try my best to make you smile. I know I'm always made you cry before, I'm such a bad son for you, but I promise I will make you proud to have a son such me. I promise ma and I will try my best. I know even you not read what I write about you but I want you to know deep in my heart I always love you and always need you. And I need you du'a ma, always need it :')

No comments:

Post a Comment