Monday, November 17, 2014

My first sight


The truth is I still remember when the first time I see you in the class. I still remember the feeling when I see you on that time. I don't know what kind of feeling at that time, but seriously it's really strange for me. Even it has been so long but I still can felt it. I don't know what you're doing to me till I can't let you go from my heart, but I'm still love you and Insyallah I will love you for the rest of my life. Even people always said "belum tentu kau kawin dengan dia", but if you're my jodoh we still married right? But if you're not, never mind I still accept it and I hope you will find someone better than me. As long as you happy I will happy too, Insyaallah. Even I know I lie about what I said before. The truth is I will cry all over again to accept that faith. I love you. And I hope that you'll be mine one find day. I will wait for that moment, Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment